Bioinformatician. NCI F99/K00 Post-Doctoral Fellow. Harvard University.
I am currently an NCI F99/K00 post-doctoral fellow in the lab of Dr. Xiaowei Zhuang at Harvard University. I received my PhD in Bioinformatics and Integrative Genomics at Harvard under the mentorship of Dr. Peter Kharchenko at the Department of Biomedical Informatics and in close collaboration with Dr. Catherine Wu at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. My research interests center around developing computational methods for identifying and characterizing heterogeneity at the single cell level, particularly in the context of cancer, using multi-omics approaches.Find me on:
Latest Blog Posts
- Nih F99 K00 Grant Tips Example And Personal Experience on 31 October 2018
- Single Cell Clustering Comparison on 28 June 2018
- Get your R package on CRAN in 10 steps on 18 June 2018
- Top 10 Must Use Terms To Get Your Next Nih Grant Funded on 11 June 2018
- Data Driven Faculty Job Search on 07 June 2018