Bioinformatician. NCI F99/K00 Post-Doctoral Fellow. Harvard University.
I am currently an NCI F99/K00 post-doctoral fellow in the lab of Dr. Xiaowei Zhuang at Harvard University. I received my PhD in Bioinformatics and Integrative Genomics at Harvard under the mentorship of Dr. Peter Kharchenko at the Department of Biomedical Informatics and in close collaboration with Dr. Catherine Wu at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. My research interests center around developing computational methods for identifying and characterizing heterogeneity at the single cell level, particularly in the context of cancer, using multi-omics approaches.Find me on:
Latest Blog Posts
- Automate testing of your R package using Travis CI, Codecov, and testthat on 17 February 2019
- Online bargain-hunting in R with rvest on 12 January 2019
- Interactive Exploration Of The Gender Pay Gap on 15 December 2018
- Nih F99 K00 Grant Tips Example And Personal Experience on 31 October 2018
- Single Cell Clustering Comparison on 28 June 2018